Hotel Bowmann Paris
1. The purpose of the present general conditions is to define the terms and conditions under which SAS HOTELIERE 99 allows its clients (hereinafter referred to as "the Client(s)") to benefit from all the its clients (hereafter "the Client(s)") to benefit from all the Hotel Services, in particular reservations, available.
2. The Client declares that he has obtained from SAS HOTELIERE 99 all the information necessary to make his choice and to proceed with his reservation.
3. Any reservation made through the site www. hotebowmannparis.com assumes the consultation and complete and unreserved acceptance of the present general conditions as well as the conditions of sale of the reserved rate expressly mentioned in the description of the rate selected at the time of the reservation.
For all other reservation methods, the Client receives the general sales conditions with the confirmation of his reservation on paper or by e-mail. The confirmation of the reservation implies the adherence to the present terms and conditions of sale and the complete and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
The Customer is hereby informed that the Hotel enters into partnership agreements with third-party travel service providers in order to enable the Customer to search for, select and book rooms in the Hotel using the services offered by these partners on their websites. Any reservation of hotel rooms made under these conditions implies the Customer's full and unreserved consultation and acceptance of the service provider's special conditions, the conditions of sale of the reserved rate and these general conditions of sale. The Customer declares that he/she has obtained from the Hotel all the necessary information available on the website.
4. The Customer may save and edit these general terms and conditions using the standard features of his/her browser or computer.
5. The following information is available on the Website:
6. The Customer, prior to the reservation, declares that this reservation is made for his/her personal needs. The Customer, as a consumer, has specific rights, which would be called into question if the Services booked were not for personal use.
7. The Customer declares that he/she has full legal capacity to enter into the present terms and conditions.
Any reservation made by a minor (under 18 years of age) is prohibited. The Hotel accepts no responsibility in such cases.
The safety standards concerning the capacity of reception take into account any person, minor or major.
Minors are under the full responsibility of the adults accompanying them.
The stay of children from 0 to 3 years old is free. A baby bed is available upon request at the time of booking and subject to availability.
For the remainder of the present document, the terms below will have the following meaning:
1. The present general conditions define the rights and obligations of the Client and SAS HOTELIERE 99 for all types of reservations (including remote reservations) of Services offered by SAS HOTELIERE 99.
2. They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.
3. The Client acknowledges that he/she has taken note of the present general conditions of sale and the Conditions of Sale of the reserved tariff and has accepted them.
SAS HOTELIERE 99 reserves the right to modify or complete at any time all or part of these general conditions of sale. In this case, the new version of the general conditions will be available on the Site with its date of entry into force. The Customer is advised to regularly consult the general terms and conditions of sale to take note of any possible modification. In any case, the Client will only be bound by the version of the general conditions in force at the time when the Client makes the reservation for his Service.
SAS HOTELIERE 99 is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from these changes and/or from the temporary unavailability or definitive closure of all or part of the Site or of the Services associated with it, such as the online reservation space.
1. The Customer chooses Services from among those offered by the Hotel according to his/her needs.
2. The Customer acknowledges that he/she has taken cognizance of the nature, price, destination and reservation terms and conditions of the Services available and that he/she has requested and obtained the necessary and/or additional information, in particular the Terms and Conditions of Sale for the rate reserved, in order to make his/her reservation with full knowledge of the facts.
3. The Customer may reserve, on an individual basis, a maximum of 5 rooms per reservation on the Site. For any reservation within the framework of a professional activity or for a reservation of a higher number of rooms, the Customer can be called by the sales team, by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the website.
4. The Client is solely responsible for his choice of Services and their suitability for his needs, such that the responsibility of SAS HOTELIERE 99 cannot be sought in this respect.
5. The reservation is deemed to be accepted by the Client at the end of the reservation process.
6. All reservations are nominative and may under no circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or for a fee. Any reservation made for a third party must be made in the name of the third party holding the stay. Failing this, the responsibility of SAS HOTELIERE 99 may not be sought in this respect.
1. The reservation made by the Client is made directly online on the Site or by telephone.
2. The reservation request is confirmed upon receipt by the Customer of the Reservation Confirmation sent by the Hotel.
3. Prior to making a reservation, the Customer undertakes to complete the mandatory information requested when creating the reservation file.
4. The Customer certifies that the information provided is true and accurate.
5. The reservation procedure includes the following steps:
On the Site, the Customer confirms, by checking the box, that he/she has read and accepts the present General Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of Sale of the reserved rate before definitively validating his/her reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
If the Customer does not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of the Reservation, it is the Customer's responsibility to contact the Hotel in order to ensure that the information provided is correct and that the reservation has been taken into account.
1. The Customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 221-28-12 of the French Consumer Code, that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The Terms and Conditions of Sale for the fare booked and accepted by the Customer specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
If the Customer has made a reservation on the Hotel's website or on the website of a third-party travel service provider with which the Hotel has entered into an agreement, the reservation may be cancelled or modified only via the link on the Hotel's website.If the Customer has made a reservation on the Hotel's website or on the website of a third-party travel service provider with whom the Hotel has made arrangements, the reservation may only be cancelled or changed via the link in the confirmation email and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Hotel's reserved rate or the terms and conditions of the third-party travel service provider's reserved rate.
If the Customer has made a reservation directly with the Hotel, any cancellation or modification must be sent to the Hotel in writing only by sending an email to the following address email@example.com
The cancellation or modification of the reservation is only validated after the Customer has received a confirmation or cancellation reference.
3. When the Terms and Conditions of sale of the reserved fare allow it:
In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the Customer or in the event of force majeure as defined in Article 1218 of the French Civil Code, the Hotel may offer the Customer an alternative room.The Hotel may offer the Customer a room of an equivalent or higher standard than the one originally reserved, for services of the same nature. The Hotel shall bear any additional costs associated with such relocation for services of the same nature. The Customer may also cancel his or her reservation, in which case an immediate refund will be made.
1. All persons staying at the hotel must present a valid form of identification at check-in. If they fail to do so, the Hotel may refuse to rent them a room and/or cancel the reservation they have made without the possibility of a refund, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale of the rate reserved.
Access to the rooms is guaranteed from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival.
The rooms made available to the Customer are designated according to their maximum capacity. The Client may not rent a room for more people than the number of people specified at the time of reservation.
The Client is requested to report immediately to the hotel reception any malfunctioning of the equipment. No claims will be accepted at the end of the stay.
The Client may not bring third parties into the room without the express permission of the Hotel, which reserves the right to carry out all necessary checks.
2. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
3. The Client agrees to use the room and the common areas provided in a reasonable manner. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to receive Guests who are noisy or improperly behaved, or whose behavior is contrary to public morality and order.
The Hotel offers free WIFI access. The Customer agrees not to use its computer resources for the purpose of reproduction, representation, provision or communication to the public of any goods protected by copyright or related rights without the authorization of the holders of these rights or in violation of their rights.
4. 4. Any damage caused by the client or by the occupants of the room or in the various areas occupied by him during his stay, must be reported to the reception of the hotel.4. Any damage caused by the client or by the occupants of the room or the various areas occupied by the client during the stay must be reported to the hotel reception or to the person in charge and may be billed directly to the client for the cost of repairing the damage.
For safety reasons and out of respect for everyone, smoking is strictly forbidden in the entire hotel. In accordance with the decree n°2006-1386 of November 15, 2006 fixing the conditions of application of the prohibition of smoking in the places assigned to a collective use, smoking in the Hotel exposes you to an additional invoicing of 200€ or to legal proceedings.
Any untimely activation of the fire alarm for non-compliance with this provision will be charged for the cost of restoring the fire safety system.
5. The Client must comply with the Hotel's Internal Rules and Regulations, which are displayed in a legible manner above the Reception area, can be consulted on our website at the time of the online reservation and are available at any time upon request. In the event of non-compliance with the aforementioned rules and regulations, the Hotel will be obliged to ask the Client to leave the Hotel without any compensation and/or without any refund if payment has already been made.
If no payment has yet been made, the Customer must pay the full price of the stay (nights consumed plus nights spent).day (consumed nights plus nights reserved but not yet consumed) before leaving the establishment.
6. Rooms must be vacated before 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
It is forbidden to take any object belonging to the Hotel: the Client must inform the Hotel if he/she notices a mistake and return it, otherwise he/she will be charged.
If the Customer forgets an item in the room, the Customer may ask the Hotel to send the item to the Customer at the Customer's expense and at the Customer's discretion (courier or postal service), in exchange for a refund.The Customer may request the Hotel to send the item at the Customer's expense and choice (courier or mail) and against prior release of any responsibility for the proper delivery of the item to the Hotel.
Any request for late check-out must be made to the reception desk before the day before departure and will be subject to an additional charge per room. Late arrivals or early departures cannot be reimbursed under any circumstances.
Luggage: The hotel declines all responsibility for luggage or other objects left in public areas not intended for this purpose.
The Hotel is bound by the guarantee of conformity of the Services, under the conditions set forth in Articles L. 212-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
1. The photographs presented on the Site are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the Hotel presented give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations. The Client may not claim any damages as a result.
2. In accordance with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights, the use and/or reproduction of all or part of the elementsIn accordance with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights, the use and/or reproduction of all or part of the elements making up the offers on the Site is strictly prohibited, as is any reproduction of the decor and/or characteristic elements of the Hotel.
In order to respect the privacy and image rights of the Hotel's other guests, the Customer shall refrain from taking photographs of them on the premises of the Hotel or its outbuildings and/or from publishing photographs taken under such conditions.
3. SAS HOTELIERE 99 shall not incur any liability for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the actions of a third party, the Client or the partners of the Hotel.
4. Hypertext links may lead to sites other than the Hotel Bowmann site, which accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites or the Services offered. SAS HOTELIERE 99 has put in place measures for the protection and security of its information system against acts of malice, however, connection to the Site and the making of a reservation implies for the Client, knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet.acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or piracy or the risk of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network. SAS HOTELIERE 99 declines all responsibility in the event of misuse or incident linked to the use of the computer or any other medium allowing access to the Internet, the maintenance or the use of the site.access to the Internet, the maintenance or malfunction of the website or any other technical connection and the sending of information to an incorrect address.
5. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the expense of the Customer, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
6. The Hotel reserves the right not to receive or to expel, without refund, customers whose dress is indecent and negligent, whose dress is intended to conceal the face (Law N°2010-1192 of October 11, 2010), customers whose behavior is noisy, improper or alcoholic, customers whose behavior is contrary to hygiene, good morals and public order. Proper attire is required in the restaurants and in the public areas of the Hotel.
The Client is courteous and respectful of the Hotel staff. The Customer must refrain from any verbal or physical violence, any racist behavior or comments, and any form of harassment, on pain of exclusion without reimbursement.
The Customer's personal belongings left in the Hotel room, particularly outside the safe or in the public areas of the Hotel, are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Hotel shall not be liable for loss, theft, damage or deterioration of such belongings.
1. The prices for booking Services are communicated before and at the time of booking.
2. The prices communicated are per room for the number of persons and the date(s) selected. Unless otherwise stated, additional services (breakfast, treatments and wellness...) are not included in the price. Upon confirmation of the Client's reservation, the total amount of the Services reservation will be indicated.
The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the reservation and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
3. Prices are confirmed to the Customer inclusive of all taxes, in the commercial currency of the Hotel (the Euro). The prices quoted are valid for a specific period only. All reservations are payable in the local currency of the Hotel.
4. If a rate requires payment to be made to the Hotel in a currency other than the one confirmed on the reservation, the Client will be responsible for any exchange charges (conversion and bank charges). It should be noted that if the currency confirmed on the reservation is converted into another currency, it is given purely as an indication and is not contractual, particularly in view of possible changes in exchange rates between the date of the reservation and the date of stay at the establishment.
5. The tourist tax, and any other tax specific to Paris indicated for each rate, must be paid directly to the hotel, except in the case of online prepayment where this amount may be included.
6. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of the invoice. Indeed, the prices may be increased by different taxes depending on the city/country. These taxes will be communicated to the Client at the time of reservation, if they are known to the Hotel at that time. If not, they will be displayed at the reception desk of the Hotel. The Client agrees to pay the various taxes to the Hotel without any dispute.
1. The Customer shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee for the reservation, except in the case of special conditions or rates, by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption), the card number, its date of validity (if applicable) and the number of days of the reservation.(secured by SSL encryption), the card number, its date of validity (the credit card must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram. The customer must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or make the prepayment to the Hotel.
The Hotel may ask the guest to show proof of identity in order to prevent credit card fraud.
2. Payment is debited at the Hotel upon arrival, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited upon reservation (online prepayment for certain rates).
3. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the advance payment, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
4. In case of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be collected. In the case of a reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted.
5. All reservations are nominative and cannot be transferred to a third party, either free of charge or for a fee.
6. When making a reservation with the Establishment for an amount of more than 5,000 euros, the Client will be systematically asked to make payment by bank transfer.
Payment by bank transfer may also be requested for smaller amounts or at the express request of the Client.
7. In the event of payment at the Hotel, the Hotel may accept other means of payment, but the Customer must present the credit card used for payment to the Hotel.7. In the event of payment at the Hotel, the Hotel may accept other means of payment, but the Customer must present the bank card used to make the reservation or prepayment to the Hotel in order to verify the Customer's identity. The Hotel may also ask the Customer to show proof of identity in order to prevent credit card fraud.
For remote sales made by telephone, on the prepaid rate, the Customer is informed that he/she will have to pay his/her stay before arrival via a 3D secure online link.
8. In the event of a no-show, i.e., in the event of a reservation that has not been cancelled but for which the client did not show up at the Hotel on the reserved day, and provided that the reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the Hotel will debit the amount of one night reserved as compensation for the loss suffered as a result of the no-show. If more than one night is booked, the cancellation policy for the rate booked will apply.
9. At the time of pre-payment, the amount that is debited at the time of booking includes: the price of the accommodation, the taxes related to the accommodation, the price of the catering if breakfast is chosen, the taxes related to the catering and any other additional services The amount that is debited at the time of reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, the taxes related to the accommodation, the price of the restaurant if breakfast is chosen, the taxes related to the restaurant and any other additional services selected by the Client, excluding the tourist tax and/or any other tax that may be due as a result of the Client's stay in the Hotel.
1. Your personal data requested in connection with your reservation, i.e. your title, surname, first name, postal address, telephone number with country code, e-mail address, payment card details (card number, type of card, name of cardholder, name of the cardholder, etc.), and your name and address.ro, type of card, name of the cardholder, expiration date and cryptogram in the event that it is transmitted to us) as well as any data communicated or generated by your navigation constitute confidential data.
2. They are only accessible to SAS HOTELIERE 99 as well as to our subcontractor in charge of the management of our reservation engine and have as their purpose the processing of your reservations and stays andreservations and stays and; provided that you have accepted by ticking the corresponding box, to send you our newsletter or to reply to your requests or to communicate commercial offers. They are kept for the duration necessary for the commercial relationship established between the Client and SAS HOTELIERE 99.
This data may also be communicated to our subcontractor responsible for the payment of reservations.
3. Certain information requested in the forms is obligatory and is indicated by an asterisk. If you choose not to communicate them to us, we will not be able to process your request.
4. 4. In accordance with the French law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, as amended, its implementing decree and the(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data(EU 2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD or GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, correct and delete your personal data.You have the right to access, the right to rectify, the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), the right to object, the right to restrict processing and the right to portability. You can also define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
To learn more about the processing of your data and all your rights regarding your personal data, please consult our data protection policy:
To exercise these rights, please contact the hotel either by mail, Hotel Bowmann, 99 Boulevard Haussmann 75008 Paris, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Where the processing of your data involves a transfer outside the European Union, such transfers are made in return for appropriate guarantees. Where the sharing of such information involves a transfer to the United States, such transfer is made on the basis of Privacy Shield certification or on the basis of the European Union's standard contractual clauses.
The Customer consents to such transfer for the purpose of performing its contract.
1. The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance of these general conditions and the reservation request, constitutes the acceptance of the Hotel contract between the parties, having the same value as a handwritten signature.
2. The computerised registers kept in the computer systems of SAS HOTELIERE 99 will be kept under reasonable conditions of security and will be considered as proof of the communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
SAS HOTELIERE 99 may not be held responsible towards the Client in the event of non-execution of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure within the meaning of Article 1218 of the Civil Code.
Likewise, the Client cannot be held liable to SAS HOTELIERE 99 in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.
There is force majeure when an event beyond the control of the debtor, which could not be reasonably foreseen at the time of the conclusion of the contract and which is notThe Hotel may offer the Customer an alternative solution to the problem of force majeure.
The Hotel may offer the Customer accommodation in a room of an equivalent or higher standard than that originally booked, for services of the same nature. The Hotel shall bear any additional costs associated with such relocation for services of the same nature. The Customer may also cancel his or her reservation, in which case an immediate refund will be made.
1. The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
2. This applies to both substantive and formal rules.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Business, the terms and conditions of sale of the fare booked by the Customer, and the booking confirmation express the entirety of the parties' obligations.
2. No general or specific conditions communicated by the Client may be incorporated into these general conditions.
3. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in decreasing order of priority, the reservation form or request (including the special conditions of the reserved fare) having been validated by the Client and the present general conditions.
4. In the event of any inconsistency between the reservation confirmation and these terms and conditions, the provisions of the reservation confirmation shall be the only ones applicable to the obligation in question.
After having referred the matter to the Customer Service and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 60 days, the Customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details are as follows
Tourism and Travel Mediation
Postal address for referral: MTV Médiation Tourisme et Voyage BP 80303 - 75823 PARIS CEDEX 17
Email : email@example.com
Information : http://www.mtv.travel